XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4 is a top-quality mineral motor oil with high performance level. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
Its high performance level ensures optimal balance between the best high-purity complex mineral base and modern additive package.
Specifications and technologies
|SAE 15W-40||ACEA A3/B4/E7|
|API SL/CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF||Global DHD-1/DLD-1/DLD-3|
|Caterpillar ECF-1a/ECF-2||DAF standard interval|
|Mack EO-M Plus and T10||MB 228.1, 228.3, 229.1|
|Iveco Long Drain||MAN 3275/271|
|Volvo VDS-2, VDS-3||Renault RLD/RLD-2|
|Allison C4||Deutz / MWM|
|ZF TE-ML 07C||JDQ-78A|
|Cummins CES 20071/72/76/77||DDC Oil Category 2|
XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4 not only meets all the performance requirements for mineral oils but it also exceeds many synthetic oils!
Compression, power, economy of the engine will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of Atomic Revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil.
Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Universal application and effective protection of passenger cars and trucks engines
- Especially effective during all-season use for diesel engines, including those with the exhaust gas recycling system
- Viscosity index 40 denotes that the oil will perfectly maintain pressure in the oil system even at high temperatures
- Recommended for loaded cars
- Due to the revitalizant the oil enhances engine reliability, especially under intense operating regimes
- Indispensable for diesel engines. Maintains optimal fluidity even after a 18.641 miles
- Stable to oxidation, prevents formation of deposits and retains all useful characteristics during the whole service life
- Manages successfully carbon in the oil and protects turbo-supercharging assemblies
- Due to unique resource-saving properties of the revitalizant XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4 extends engine resource of the new car and the car with a mileage
XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4 exceeds the requirements of the highest American and European specifications for motor oils for passenger cars and trucks.
The base oil for XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4 is produced from high quality hydrocarbons from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
Typical properties: Viscosity of oil XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4 ensures easy start at low temperatures and high protection from overheating under normal and intensive operating conditions.
- Specific Gravity 70 F, kg/l - 0,882
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 13,7
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 102,3
- Viscosity at -4 F, mPa s - 6070
- Viscosity index - 138
- Flash point, F - 418
- Pour point, F - <-28
- Easy start temperature, F - <-4
- Sulphated ash, wt. - 1,2
- Base number, mgKOH/g - 9,2
Your opinion is important to us:
«XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 SL/CI-4»: