Multifunctional oil additive.
Atomic metal conditioner for automatic transmissions. Contains Revitalizant®.
The composition is designed for restoration, repair and antiwear protection of all types of automatic transmissions.
While treatment the Revitalizant® forms a ceramic-metal coating on the surfaces of friction metal parts of the automatic transmission (gears, bearings, distributors), thus modifying operating surfaces and compensating the ongoing wear of parts. As a result the geometry of parts is restored. Metal conditioner strengthens the lubricating film and provides an extra level of antiwear protection.
This composition can be universally applied to all types of automatic transmissions including Tiptronic®, Steptronic®, CVT, DSG (“wet” clutch) etc.
- Restores surfaces and protects friction metal parts from wear;
- Eliminates surface defects;
- Increases performance reliability and prolongs service life span of control mechanisms;
- Reduces noise and vibrations;
- Damps extreme loads.
- Introduce the necessary amount of the composition into the operating fluid of the automatic transmission warmed up to the operating temperature;
- Operate your car in regular mode;
- Revitalization® is considered to be completed after 1,500 km of run.
|Oil system capacity, L||5-10||10-15||15-20|
|Number of syringes||1||2||3|
A typical sign for the beginning of the Revitalization® process is improvement in automatic transmission operation (noise reduction, improved smoothness of gear shifting) starting from the first kilometers of run after the treatment.
Revitalizant® is compatible with all types of transmission fluids: Dexron®, Mercon®, Mopar®, CVT, etc., neither chemically reacts with them nor changes their viscosity, friction, or other physicochemical properties.
Repeated application of the product is recommended after 100,000 km of run.
Syringe 30 ml Art. XA 40027