XADO Atomic Oil 80W-90 GL 3/4/5 Top-quality mineral oil for mechanical transmissions. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 80W-90 GL 3/4/5 is the latest multi-purpose multigrade oil for units of mechanical transmissions of cars and trucks (transmissions, transfer boxes, axles, steering gears).
Specifications and technologies
This oil is formulated on the base of the special refined mineral base oil with high pressure coefficient of viscosity.
Alloyed with the best for today additive package with the unique extreme pressure properties. Its characteristics exceed the highest American and European requirements for the oils for mechanical transmissions API GL 3/4/5.
Reliability, extended service life, silent operation will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of Atomic Revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil.
Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Multi-purpose application for all units of mechanical transmissions of cars and trucks
- Improves synchromesh operation and accuracy of transmission shifting
- Especially effective for heavy-loaded hypoid gearings and self-locking differentials
- Due to atomic revitalizant the oil compensates current wear of all toothing and gearing types from ferrous and non-ferrous metals, increases their service life
- High stability of the performance level during long time operating regimes, applied to transmission mechanisms with a single oil filling for the whole period of operation
- Stable to oxidation and aging at very high temperatures (above 302 F) and under extreme loadings (more than 3000 MPa)
- Reduces fuel consumption, especially in all-wheel cars
- Protects transmission units in case of oil leakage
The base oil for XADO Atomic Oil 80W-90 GL 3/4/5 is formulated from the special refined hydrocarbons of the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
Viscosity of the oil XADO Atomic Oil 80W-90 GL 3/4/5 provides easy and smooth transmission operation at low temperatures (below – 13 F) and stable lubrication of the units even under extreme operating regimes.
XADO Atomic Oil 80W-90 GL 3/4/5 exceeds the requirements of the highest American and European specifications for transmission oils for passenger cars and trucks.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,898
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 14,8
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 142,5
- Viscosity index - 104
- Flash point, F - 401
- Pour point, F - <-22