XADO ATOMIC OIL TC W3 Mineral motor oil for engines of water motor technique. Contains atomic revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil TC W3 is a modern ashless mineral oil for two-stroke engines. It is formulated on the base of the special refined base oils from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea. Contains atomic revitalizant.
It exceeds the requirements of the highest American specification (NMMA TC-W3) for the oils for two stroke engines with water cooling.
Power, reliability and operation accuracy of the engine will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil.
It is applied to the engines of motor boats, hydrocycles and other motor technique with water cooling. Specially designed for heavy loaded two-stroke outboard engines.
- specially designed for modern two-stroke outboard engines with water cooling;
- multipurpose application for engines with separated lubricating system or lubricating system combined with fuel (in proportion up to 1:100);
- has perfect fluidity and solubility, it is easily mixed with fuel;
- keeps engine clean, prevents deposit formation in combustion chamber and exhaust windows;
- due to “low-smoke” formula the oil burns up completely, it does not leave any deposits on spark-plugs;
- prevents corrosion formation on engine parts during long storage of the engine;
- environmentally friendly, reduces content of harmful substances in exhaust gases.
The oil is formulated on the base of the special refined base oils from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,873
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 6,9
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 44,0
- Viscosity index - 121
- Flash point, F - 233
- Pour point, F - <-1
- Sulfated ash, wt.- 0
- Color - blue
It is not recommended to use XADO TC W3 for land motor technique (motorcycles, gasoline saws, etc.), where the low-ash oil is used. We recommend to apply the oil XADO 2T FC in this case.
XADO ATOMIC OIL TC W3 meets the reqiurements:
|NMMA TC-W3||API TD|
Can be used in engines:
Evinrude; Johnson; Mercury; Suzuki; Yamaha; Kawasaki etc.