XADO Atomic oil 10W-40 SL/CF Semi-synthetic is the highest quality motor oil Specially designed for engines of passenger cars.
Applied for gasoline and diesel engines of all types including high-power ones (multivalve, direct injection, turbocharged, intercooler).
Meets and exceeds American (API SL/CF) and European (ACEA A3/B3/B4) standards and specifications of the leading OEM (Mercedes Benz, VolksWagen, BMW, Porsche) for oils approved for gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars.
Contains atomic revitalizant.
Specifications and technologies
- XADO Atomic Oil 10W-40 SL/CF is a multigrade semi-synthetic oil with the highest performance level. It is made of premium base oils using hydrocracking synthesis technology and exclusive additive package. It is the best oil which meets and exceeds requirements of the leading auto manufacturers.
- Reliability of the engine and its power will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil.
- Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Specially designed for engines of modern passenger cars, which are notable for their specific power and small oil capacity
- Provides reliable lubrication and protection of the engine during long-term loaded operating modes (maximum speed on highway, transportation of goods)
- Effective in dynamic conditions (acceleration and deceleration when driving in a city)
- Keeps its performance level even with extended oil change intervals
- Ensures stable high protective properties when run-in and main engine operation
- Ensures fuel economy through reduction of friction losses, especially when starting the engine and at idle run
- Prolongs life span of a new and used engine due to resource-saving properties of the revitalizant
- Density at 70 F, kg/l 0,869
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s 13,9
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s 92,9
- Viscosity at -13 F, mPa s <7000
- Viscosity index 153
- Flash point, F 432
- Pour point, F <-33
- Sulphated ash, wt.% 1,0
- Base number, mgKOH/g 8,4
*typical properties are presented