Special high-temperature grease applied to prevent sticking and seizing of brake pads on guide fingers of a sliding carriage.
- Provides accurate operation of the whole sliding carriage mechanism, absolute abutment of brake pads and quick unbraking of a brake disc at the end of braking
- Prolongs service life of the whole braking system of a vehicle
- Eliminates noise and creaks when braking
- Resistant to high loads
- Has a wide temperature range of application: –35… 400 °С
- Twist out the guide fingers of a brake caliper;
- Shake the can;
- Apply evenly several layers of the grease (up to 5). Let each layer dry before applying the next one;
- Assemble the unit.