Efficient product designed to clean throttle butterfly of injector, valve of exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR) and carburetor.
- Quickly softens and removes all kinds of contamination
- Restores operating parameters of the mechanism to the nominal ones
- Increases engine power and acceleration capability
- Reduces content of harmful exhaust gases into the atmosphere
- Decreases harmful exhausts emissions into the atmosphere and reduces fuel consumption
To clean throttle butterfly.
Spray a large amount of the product onto a throttle butterfly (into induction manifold of air supply) on a warmed-up non-running engine. Operate the engine at increased speed for 3-5 minutes.
To clean EGR valve.
Take off the valve. Spray a large amount of the product onto contaminated surface. Clean dry in 1-2 minutes. Repeat the cleaning if necessary
To clean carburetor.
Take off an air filter. Start the engine. Spray generous amount of the product onto all visible parts of the carburetor. During cleaning, maintain increased engine rpm with a lever of the throttle butterfly.