HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER FOR DIESEL ENGINE.
Cleans fuel system to the level of technical purity.
Offers perfect alternative to a bench cleaning of injectors.
Restores fuel pump performance.
Reliably protects fuel system .
During the regular car operation and driving on standard fuel, deposits are unavoidably formed in the fuel system. These deposits decrease engine power, increase fuel consumption and toxicity of the exhaust gases, increase detonation risk and cause vibrations.
Solution: regular cleaning of the fuel system.
Accidental water entry or fueling with contaminated fuel may cause breakage of a high pressure fuel pump (wedging).
Solution: revitalizant contained in the cleaner will reliably protect fuel equipment parts, pump and plungers against wear.
Due to the specific detergent properties, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- safely and quickly removes all types of deposits and contaminations;
- cleans jet nozzles, inlet valves and combustion chamber to the level of technical purity;
- restores engine power and its characteristics to the initial ones;
- reduces fuel combustion;
- removes moisture from the fuel system;
- decreases the level of toxic components in the exhaust gases.
Due to the revitalizant, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- forms firm antiwear coating on the fuel equipment parts directly during the mechanism operation;
- equalizes pump* performance to the nominal level and improves fuel dispersion;
- protects plunger pistons during operation on low-quality fuel;
- increases performance reliability and extends service life of fuel system elements.
tested for Common-Rail service systems (of the accumulator type) and Pumpe-Düse (pump-injector unit).
Pour the cleaner into a fuel tank before fueling.
The product is compatible with diesel fuel of all types, safe for particulate filters, catalyst converters and valves.
It is recommended to apply the product every 3100 miles of run.
250 ml of cleaner for 40-60 L of fuel.
Can 250 ml XA 40113